official clubintegra national meet

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
so the meets in myrtle beach florida? .... im tempted to drive out to UT then hop in the car with g2teg and split gas and 40 oz'ers

DarkAngelGSR

*JDM Approved*
Don't gotta be 21 for some hotels in Myrtle Bro. Lol.
Obv. you don't know Myrtle that well. Lol

I spent a week in myrtle @ a hotel and I'm not 21. I got it myself. =D
Red Tree Inn FTW. it's not that bad of a place, cheap and you get what you pay for but it did the job and wasn't too bad for the cost.

Ghettokracker71

LS/Vturd
DarkAngelGSR said:
Don't gotta be 21 for some hotels in Myrtle Bro. Lol.
Obv. you don't know Myrtle that well. Lol

I spent a week in myrtle @ a hotel and I'm not 21. I got it myself. =D
Red Tree Inn FTW. it's not that bad of a place, cheap and you get what you pay for but it did the job and wasn't too bad for the cost.

No, never been to myrtle, no real interest besides the integra meet, honestly . But I do know at VA beach,and one time when I got stranded in fredericksburg when i was 19(fucking miata),I had mad problems being able to stya in a hotel under 21, so why wouldn't I at myrtle beach?

sonicvybe

new driver
organizing a national meet = 1 year in advance preparation...but id love to see 1000+ integras drive from east to west coast or vice versa...or even like a Honda/Acura National Meet...that wud be nuts

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
ive stayed in 2 hotels before i was 21 ... altough one i think they woulda sold to anyone .... anyone ever been to Lovelock, NV?

Ghettokracker71

LS/Vturd
exactly lol

but really wish me luck that I can get off. I found out my ASM and another sales guy are already off that weekend. GODDAMNIT