official clubintegra national meet

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
g2teg said:
sweet if any one from cali wants to go feel free to come im coming from ut so are the will be pretty much similar as for the list its updated and i believe jdm_conversion was already on that list before;)
that's a bit far for me to be driving by myself. lol i would definitely be bored and would probably turn back home.

i expect lotssssssss of pictures, though!

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
G3GirL said:
that's a bit far for me to be driving by myself. lol i would definitely be bored and would probably turn back home.

i expect lotssssssss of pictures, though!
u know i love pics...im bringing my laptop so i can save them and take more if we contiinue on to sunday!!!

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
im gonna talk to all my ppls this weekend and see if their down for a weekend road trip

MightyMouse

Cheesenip said:
I feel the flu comin on for you... *wink wink*
Yea just pull the bird flu! It works every time, walk around your job with a mask on with:oops: :D 8) BIRD FLU on it...
J/K

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
watisjdm said:
so after or during the meet are we gonna get some food or some shit?
yeah dude!

And lets find a nice highway and have a good old fashion Battle Royal!!!!! lol

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
its Myrtle beach, in the summer we can eat anytime we want, We are just meetin in front of the hard rock. And if we can get a larger list, i can try to make calls and get a car show or something organized or something. Id need help thou

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
Name list:

1. Cheesenip
2. 8urcivic
3. obd1kenobi
4. g2teg
5. babydoll.......with 8urcivic
6.gsrfast24
7.mightymouse
8.graveyardhippie w/wife
9 JDMITRCinci
10. DC2Girl (more than likly)
11. Bald Guy <---- w/ JDMITRCinci
12.DarkAngelGSR
13.watisjdm-clubcivic
14.aussie.
15.jdmconversion
16.dramysx
17.civic98turbo

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
tight the list is growin, guess its time to find some shit to do. Someone is more than welcome to help me out and try to organize something