my setup being built

imtheloserone

Banned
okay...so my custom exhaust is in houston, my turbo package just left waco,tx...so everything will be out for delivery tomorrow...kinda worried bout the turbo package...cause DHL seems to be really slow...hopefully it will all come in tomorrow...get ready for pics ppl :D

imtheloserone

Banned
STAFFORD,
TX, US 01/26/2007 3:53 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY
01/26/2007 3:50 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN

1/26/2007 8:38 am With delivery courier.

its so cool to have both of them come on the same day

imtheloserone

Banned
gay...the DHL showed up rignt now and only my cc stage 4 clutch came...i was like umm...where's the rest of it? turns out they only shipped my clutch....calling them right now to see when my turbo is gonna ship...damnit i got my hopes up for nuttin...i thought he was shipping my entire turbo package

imtheloserone

Banned
Kuchtaboy said:
thats gadda blow... get your hopes up for a turbo and all you get is a clutch...
gayness...well i guess i'll take pics of the clutch and turbo exhuast tonite...still fawking gay though damnit! :x

imtheloserone

Banned
here we go...pics

i thought my turbo package was coming..but it turns out that they havent shipped it yet but i did get the following in...

Custom K Teller 3" Stainless Steel Exhaust Piping
14" Magnaflow Resonator (3" Dia.)
Apexi World Sport 2 Turbo Muffler 3" inlet
...so 3" all the way through

Competition Clutch Stage 4
HKS SSQV

imtheloserone

Banned
about 540 shipped for all the exhaust stuff, 369 shipped for stage 4 clutch and 154shipped for the bov...everything is brand new...i came across some really good deals

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I couldnt rock that muffler, damn DA with that lame setup. Lookin forward to seein this project comin together.

imtheloserone

Banned
i'm spending more than i'm surpose to...i a lil bit over my budget...i was planning to spend under 6 grand i've already spent 3+ and not even have way yet

parts i've order/have
custom exhuast $540
clutch $369
bov $154
Turbo package $1975
- SC 34 Turbo
- Custom 3" DP
- Custom Dump Tube
- Tial Wastegate 38mm
- TDA Top Mount Kseries Manifold
- TDA oil Return/Feed Kit

Total $3,038

Parts i still need
Greddy FMIC w/ Piping $800 shipped
RC 750cc Injectors w/ spacers & clips 300-350 shipped
Kpro 840shipped (hookup)
Spark plugs about 35
TurboXS Dual Stage Boost Controller 200
Misc. Gauges, fittings, adapters, flanges (??)
clutch install 200
Install 400-500 (some minor fabbing)
Tune w/ Stoopid going rate is 200 per hour..

*sigh* very expensive setup