my setup being built

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Well that would just be dumb. What is the point of spinning the tires of a fwd car around a corner? BORING and annoying push!!! lol

speedin

The Transporter
dc2GS-R said:
Well that would just be dumb. What is the point of spinning the tires of a fwd car around a corner? BORING and annoying push!!! lol
He wouldnt even have to try is the problem their.

Oh and I edited the post before this to make more sence

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
When it's raining, of course not. Your car spins the tires in the rain as soon as it gets boost too. You should be used to it lol

imtheloserone

Banned
lol i think i'm smart enough to not push a 300whp+ fwd car in the rain, i will have enoug problems getting traction in dry weather as is

speedin

The Transporter
dc2GS-R said:
When it's raining, of course not. Your car spins the tires in the rain as soon as it gets boost too. You should be used to it lol
Oh, I know. I have to let off the gas completely in corners. That or go uber slow. Basically boost is bad in the rain in FWD. My issue is im in boost at 3k rpms. Kinda hard to be under that all the time. Unless im off the gas. Or barely touching. Oh, and I dont want to be used to it. I want AWD

Thats why im saying with more power it would be worse
imtheloserone said:
lol i think i'm smart enough to not push a 300whp+ fwd car in the rain, i will have enoug problems getting traction in dry weather as is
PS, you wont even have to push it when in the rain to get loose in a corner. Hell low power FWD will get issues if they had sport tires youll most likely have

EDIT, now that I think of it. If your being normal driving in the rain, its not the power thats the issue. Its those semi-slick or ultra high preformance tires you have on their to get dry traction. So its just bad rain tires.....

Last edited:

B18TEG

BLACK DA
hey thanks for the info, these guy are great imma be taking them my stuff to get built. so ill let you know whats up when they are done.

imtheloserone

Banned
here are more updates:

this package includes my custom topmount manifold/3"dp/sc34 turbo/tial 38mm wastgate/custom dupetube/oil feed/return kit/CC Stage 4 clutch

1/23/2007 7:16 pm Departing origin. Miami, FL
2:30 pm Picked Up by DHL. Shipper's Door
Ship From:
TD AUTOWORKS
Miami, FL 33176
United States

Ship To:
Houston, TX *****
United States

Shipment Information:
Ship date: 1/23/2007
Pieces:
Total weight: 15 lbs *
Attention:
TD AUTOWORKS

here's my custom 3" Kteller Piping w/ 14" magnaflow resnator & apexi ws2 turbo muffler

Tracking Number: 1Z R51 944 03 9412 ****
Type: Package
Rescheduled Delivery: 01/26/2007
Shipped to: HOUSTON, TX, US
Shipped or Billed on: 01/18/2007
Service Type: GROUND
Weight: 25.00 Lbs
Multiple Packages: 2

Package Progress
Location Date Local Time Description
MINNEAPOLIS,
MN, US 01/23/2007 11:52 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
EAGAN,
MN, US 01/23/2007 11:20 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
01/23/2007 3:29 P.M. PICKUP SCAN

i'm so excited i might post day by day on this LOL

but yea this is a every expensive it...lol everybody tells me i'm going with a baller ass setup...but its killing my wallet...i only have a few thousand left for the turbo fund...turns out i'm spending more than i expected and i cant dig into my other funds...i told myself i wouldn't --- i'm going to top of the line stuff hopefully it will be worth it

updates are coming!! check back later ppl

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I say fuck it, at least you wont be afraid to pop the hood. Mani looks sexy as shit, ballin feels good too.

imtheloserone

Banned
Ominous G2 said:
Tell me how that kteller is, im considering that kit for my teg.
will u be N/A? or turbo? from what i heard this is one of the best setups if you go turbo and want a quiet exhaust, it idles almost stock and gets loud at WOT but still quieter than most aftermarket n/a exhaust

i dont kno if it will be the same if ur going n/a but the quality of Kteller is well known...lol and i paid a pretty penny for this setup...a true apexi ws2 turbo exhuast is hard to find

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
imtheloserone said:
will u be N/A? or turbo? from what i heard this is one of the best setups if you go turbo and want a quiet exhaust, it idles almost stock and gets loud at WOT but still quieter than most aftermarket n/a exhaust

i dont kno if it will be the same if ur going n/a but the quality of Kteller is well known...lol and i paid a pretty penny for this setup...a true apexi ws2 turbo exhuast is hard to find
LS-T 8) going with the 3", shooting for 300whp. If i stayed all motor would be rockin the Ex-Mag already. I know I'm getting the stainless kit.

imtheloserone

Banned
Ominous G2 said:
LS-T 8) going with the 3", shooting for 300whp. If i stayed all motor would be rockin the Ex-Mag already. I know I'm getting the stainless kit.
i can recommend u to somebody if u want some prices, the guy that helped me at td autowerkes, i can get u really good deals, cuz i setup a group buy for him and i've spend thousands with them already. lmk if u are interested