k20 dc2

ltrain

MoJoJoJo said:
not really...check this out...how much work will u have to do on say a LS or GSR motor, to get into the low 14s. with full interior and stock tires.? k20z1 all u need is a CAI & Race Header. 2 bolt ons and ur in the low 14s. no joke
rev hard turbo there u go... low 14's with decent tires

MoJoJoJo

Banned
dc2GS-R said:
yeah right! my buddies Type S has a CAI, Race header, EVO 2 cat back, GC, short shifter and real tires and its slower than my GSR w/ a SRI, Header, exhaust, short shifter skunk2's and shit tires.
i guess ur buddy cant drive, does he have a k20a2 or a k20z1? there's a local guy jeremy with a 05 NBP k20z1 w/ CAI & Race Header and ESMM, ran 14.30@97.27mph

he ran 14.8 with just CAI

96 LS

MoJoJoJo said:
turbo to get into low 14s....or basic bolt ons? i'll go with the bolt ons :thumbs up
i definetly hear that but fuck it, when everyone has a k series the b series will be old school :)

PogKai

B20VTEC
MoJoJoJo said:
i guess ur buddy cant drive, does he have a k20a2 or a k20z1? there's a local guy jeremy with a 05 NBP k20z1 w/ CAI & Race Header and ESMM, ran 14.30@97.27mph

he ran 14.8 with just CAI
well in here there's a local guy by the nick luiggieGSR.. has 03 RSX-S his mod list:

Hondata Kpro
Intake AEM
Race Header + Exahust
Intake Manifold Type R
Final Drive 4.80
Hondata IMG
2 Nitto Drags tires

his time: 13.9@100mph!

i met him, it's a real sleeper the car!

MoJoJoJo

Banned
the point i've been trying to tell you guys is, if ya havent gotten it yet is.

K20A>K20z1>K20A2

K20z1 is where its at, running low 14s (14.3) w/ bolt ons. yes its more expensive than a Bseries swap...and yea you can boost your Bseries swap...then wat? 300whp? 400whp? if you can get there on stock internals.

think about the long run. thinking bout the potenial of the K20z1 on boost. if the K20A2 can hit 515whp on Stock Internals...think about wat the K20z1 can do.

wat ever you go with...its gonna even out...the amount of money you spend on your bseries to hit the numbers you want wont be cheap, why work harder? spend more time & money....go with a K20z1 slap on some bolt ons....want more power? slap on a turbo run low boost...300whp on wat? 8 psi?

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
he has an 04 type S with strup race header, esmm, short shifter, good tires, aem CAI, greddy evo2 and GC coilovers. My car wins everytime......even when we switch drivers! and i have stock 195 shit tires!

forgot to mention...i have a clutch and flywheel too.

Last edited:

boostedteg1582

I read threw the whole post and did'nt see any one say k20.org. They have a few post with dc2 tegs with k20 swaps go check it out real good sight. Good luck with what ever you do.

fnb2121

in my opinion the K swap cost to much money at this point...the B motor are easy to do they just fit right in and everyone makes parts for them