k20 dc2

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
MoJoJoJo said:
yea met him at the all state meet in nov. he's got a new setup now, its gonna be a monster, k24 bottom w/ k20 head on turbo lol cant wait to see that thing on the dyno
yeah, i met him in at the all-state RSX meet in college station. i saw where he was selling the jrsc on H-I. That car is gonna be nuts

1990TeGLs

Official CI Thread Jacker
fuk that....when and if my motor dies...which will be a long ass time from now...im just going to get an si b16A why? because it comes complete with tranny and all that other shit for about 1500 dollars shipped to ur door....plus my car doesnt go to the track....and it will be decently quick....but then again...i might just do a rebuild with no vtec

1990TeGLs

Official CI Thread Jacker
yeah those motors dont go for alot of money....the b18C does

UNDERGROUNDAUTO

for the price of that swap you could have your B18 motor COMPLETELY BUILT , ground up, then get up a few morer G's slap a full race kit on that bitch , have it Evans tuned & put down 400-500 whp on an ls or 550-700 whp on a gsr
K-series is cool if you want to spend a lot of loot on a new trend & get decent N/A power, but you could spend a few G's more & have a super sick teg that you know will terrorize pretty much anything that pulls up next to you on any given street at any given time!

1329itr00

Type R
the way i look at it b-series is soon to be expired and k-series is waht everyone is goin to be working with

96 LS

UNDERGROUNDAUTO said:
for the price of that swap you could have your B18 motor COMPLETELY BUILT , ground up, then get up a few morer G's slap a full race kit on that bitch , have it Evans tuned & put down 400-500 whp on an ls or 550-700 whp on a gsr
K-series is cool if you want to spend a lot of loot on a new trend & get decent N/A power, but you could spend a few G's more & have a super sick teg that you know will terrorize pretty much anything that pulls up next to you on any given street at any given time!
^^got a good point...plus, the bottom line for me is that the k20 is too expensive

1329itr00

Type R
pretty soon bseries type r motors are gonna be like 2500 and k series will drop and no one will be buying bseries anymore

PogKai

B20VTEC
1329itr00 said:
pretty soon bseries type r motors are gonna be like 2500 and k series will drop and no one will be buying bseries anymore
i want to see the day when that comes

g3teg97

Super Moderator
It'll happen. That's what happened with the D series over B. It'll take at least 5 years if not more.

Jmoney187

LivinLow
But then when everyone has a K series, the ppl with B series will be more respected if the car is fast. A Bseries motor has so much potential that i didnt even know...possibilities and masssive whp gains are endless...I'm excited about my new new integ. (b18b, fully built, gsr head port and polished , typeR pistons and rods, all bolt ons, cm stg 2 clutch) wooooo

MoJoJoJo

Banned
not really...check this out...how much work will u have to do on say a LS or GSR motor, to get into the low 14s. with full interior and stock tires.? k20z1 all u need is a CAI & Race Header. 2 bolt ons and ur in the low 14s. no joke

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
yeah right! my buddies Type S has a CAI, Race header, EVO 2 cat back, GC, short shifter and real tires and its slower than my GSR w/ a SRI, Header, exhaust, short shifter skunk2's and shit tires.