just got an 00 integra LS auto

R1DC2

Got Integra?
I say u buy a Clubintegra Sticker 1st :D

j/k, I say get an oil change, do your major tune up (timing belt, water pump, valave adj. etc...)
Then for performance a SRI is good! Especially if u want some performance and better MPG

Ghettokracker71

LS/Vturd
Welcome...my parents made me get an auto for my "first" car too. I wanted a 240 at teh time...so now my dad is the proud owner his weekend car. a dropped ass 1991 auto 240 hatch :-D

Anway, don't be like me and rice(poor 240) it out at first. Take your time,and do it right. If you really want a manual, swap it ? But theres nothing wrong with an auto. Its YOUR car, so f_K what others say, you WILL be given a hard time about an auto....I ran into alot of hell with it in my old nissan.

ltrain

if your gonna modify your car dont bother with performance just make it look better, lip kit, rims, and drop if it dont break your bank and learn hthe basics like to do a tune up and oil change and sh%t

mteg

Automatic Lover
Screw making the car look better, unless your going to do a dc4 front end conversion or carbon fiber hood or rear hatch. A good body kit and paint job would almost pay for a turbo setup. Build the car for what you want, not for what others tell you to.

Aik68j

Expirence = Mistakes Made
It is your first car being older I look back on my first car that was made long before you were born a 1976 Volare V-8 Wagon with simulated wood grain paneling and 100,000 miles on it but it was MY first car. Don't let anyone put that down there is a kid on a bus some where at a middle school SOL sitting breathing exhaust fumes or walking in the snow. Keep it clean do some minor mods and save.
Just an old man advice

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
:wstupid: You know I wonder why there aren't more older heads on this forum, do they just not own integras or what, I mean I see alot of older people with integras at shows and at the track but they don't seem to come on the forums at all.

AcuraIn98

Rock out with my DOHC out
nexgenintegra said:
dont do anything. take my advice, first car is always the car everyone smashes up. just mantain it well and keep it clean and be careful driving. dont buy any headers cause you will be left with 1 set with nothing to do with it. (<----- sorry had to say it first cause im sure people are gonna chime in about the header "s" part.

i started out with a civic 98 ex.... and i had it fro about 10 months... took a turn to sharp ( showing off) totalled it. I put maybe 2 grand into it. and the following week i was going to have a jdm swap ( that moeny went toward the car i have now). the man speaks the truth.

now.... im more careful, but i still hit the w.o.t every once in a while.