just got an 00 integra LS auto

killakevv

eat sleep JDM
i just got an integra LS automatic 00 all stock. so i was wondering if you guys have any suggestions on what i can do to my car first. like spark plugs, wires, headers, and etc. thanks.

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
dont do anything. take my advice, first car is always the car everyone smashes up. just mantain it well and keep it clean and be careful driving. dont buy any headers cause you will be left with 1 set with nothing to do with it. (<----- sorry had to say it first cause im sure people are gonna chime in about the header "s" part.

Sirfallsalot243

Yeah, i would have gotten a beater first. Of my 30 or so male friends, 28 of us got into an accident before we were 18.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Yea, I agree learn to drive first. I don't mean that in a negative way at all either, I know alot of new drivers get there first car, and they passed their driving exam with ease, but you don't really learn to drive except from experience and real scenarios. When you first start you get that tunnel vision, your perception isn't all there even if you think it is. You really have alot to learn, and i'm not talking about racing cause anyone can do that. But thats what I would do. And maintain the hell out of it, oh and don't do dumb shit because your freinds are, like neutral drops, reverse donuts, beating the hell out of your car will get you no where except riding the bus. Post pics!

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
nexgenintegra said:
dont do anything. take my advice, first car is always the car everyone smashes up. just mantain it well and keep it clean and be careful driving. dont buy any headers cause you will be left with 1 set with nothing to do with it. (<----- sorry had to say it first cause im sure people are gonna chime in about the header "s" part.
My first car wan an LS auto and i had it for more than two years with absoluetely no accidents or tickets.

tisguy

nexgenintegra said:
got my 2000 automatic integra in 04, I still havent smashed it.. my sister got into a fender bender though... but she doesnt have her license!

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
killakevv said:
i just got an integra LS automatic 00 all stock. so i was wondering if you guys have any suggestions on what i can do to my car first. like spark plugs, wires, headers, and etc. thanks.
What's the mileage?

killakevv

eat sleep JDM
i appreciate it a lot guys, thanks. guess im not gonn do anything to it just yet. just been around a lot of import lovers and LOTS of integras, first time i was in one, i absolutely loved it. ill post pics asap. lot of nice ppl around here. thanks.

mteg

Automatic Lover
Start off with the basics like a intake, etc.. Do all the work yourself. You'll learn a lot and appreciate your car more. Later on if you want to upgrade, do lots of research. Buy quality parts and you';ll save money in the long run. Good luck
BTW theres nothing wrong with an auto if you build it right!

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Aussie said:
That sounds like a good deal
x2 fosho! Start off w/ suspension and basic bolt-ons like intake, exhaust, header, etc. Let the modifications begin!

Last edited:

killakevv

eat sleep JDM
alrights thanks a lot guys. oh yeaa by the way i was thinken NGK iridium sparrk plugs and MSD wires, what do you guys think ?

Last edited: