It's not a teg, but still awesome!

michaelz

sweet! i nearly bought one of these 14 months ago for $1k. it had old school work rims and new suspension + bushes. around 150k miles but its a toyota and ran strong.

oh man still regretting not buying it.

good luck with it. they're a awesome car.

Kiakid

Idk what to put here...
UPDATE! few new pics.

So it had been a little bit since i had done anything to the MR2. I picked up a motor that has what looks like about 30k miles on it. And from a birthday i had about a month ago i got some nifty new parts from some friends. My buddy Sam gave me a new ACT 6 puck unsprung clutch for it, along with a Forza Tuning dual tip muffler which will look pretty badass with the center exit exhaust. Oh and an awesome TRD Cone filter. My buddy Kenny brought me some original mint 1986 leather door panels to replace the cloth ones which i found to be rotting out. anyways, onto the pics.

Me on the left.

You can see the TRD filter on the back of the car.

Mark on the left, Kenny on the right.

The neighbors, Left: EPB '00 SI, in front '87 Conquest TSI.

The new 4A-GE

Old door cards

New plush leather door cards (they is just dirty, still minty underneath the dust lol)

And After a trip to the local pull-a-part after we heard word of an 88 MR2 showing up, we there-fore raped it lol And i got all of my black interior including new dash speaker covers, new fresh sunroof glass panel, headliner, visors, 87+ inside quarter trim that has new space for speakers, sunroof cover, all black trim, 2nd oh s*** handle...

Old

New

Old quarter trim

New quarter trim

Obviously you can read but Sam also gave me this awesome Toyota Man-Bag from the 2007 Japanese GP Fuji Speedway

For lunch we took up one spot lol

Valley cover on.

New clutch in and Trans back on, ready to go in minus the dizzy.