It's not a teg, but still awesome!

Kiakid

Idk what to put here...
Oh, and i found out last night when we tore the motor apart that this thing was taken to toyota for everything, OEM toyota oil filters, the clutch was OEM toyota and looked like it had maybe 2k miles on it. bell housing was sparkling. i mean i know someone can buy an oem filter but no one in their right mind is going to go to toyota to buy a clutch and put it in themselves. if they did, i applaud them.

3Axis

mothaf*cka...
Some new paint and that thing will look amazing. Is it just the head gasket that needs replacement? How is the rest of the car?

Kiakid

Idk what to put here...
the head needs cleaned by a machine shop, the crank and rods are good but the pistons are frozen in the chambers so it's going to need bored out, and quite frankly it's not worth it on the 3-rib blocks, they just dont hold that great of power. there is just a tad of rust behind the rear wheels (of course very common but easy to fix) the tint is the perfect darkness and in perfect shape all the way around including the sunroof. and besides the shiftboot the interior is mint, even has the sunroof cover which is hard to find nowadays.

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
yea, im a sucker for old school toyota.
sweet pick up man, my buddy would be drooling over your shoulder if he saw this..
He's actually contemplating driving to Ohio to pick up an 85 Corolla GTS.
Looks like a fun project man, you sure as hell got a great deal on it.

Kiakid

Idk what to put here...
sweet pick up man, my buddy would be drooling over your shoulder if he saw this..
He's actually contemplating driving to Ohio to pick up an 85 Corolla GTS.
Looks like a fun project man, you sure as hell got a great deal on it.
if it's a real legit GTS AE-86 and the price isnt bad then fuck yea i would, i seen a clean, bone stock, low miles GTS sell for 13k a couple years ago. i know where one is that i could probably get for a few hundred but everytime i go to buy another car i forget about it lol and thanks btw

Kiakid

Idk what to put here...
nah, the guy is reregistering the title and giving me a fresh one to transfer. so at this point im just waiting for the title to come in the mail, then no fees! yay for me lol

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
if it's a real legit GTS AE-86 and the price isnt bad then f*** yea i would, i seen a clean, bone stock, low miles GTS sell for 13k a couple years ago. i know where one is that i could probably get for a few hundred but everytime i go to buy another car i forget about it lol and thanks btw
yep it's got a legit GTS motor in it, the body is in really rough shape though.. We're contemplating a road trip sometime soon.. Apparently the guy needs it gone by the end of the month so hopefully my buddy can pick it up cheap.

Kiakid

Idk what to put here...
yep it's got a legit GTS motor in it, the body is in really rough shape though.. We're contemplating a road trip sometime soon.. Apparently the guy needs it gone by the end of the month so hopefully my buddy can pick it up cheap.
well the GTS motor is just a big port 4age which bolt right in, good to have but i mean is the body a real GTS..

Oh nice. :thumbs up
of course!

Kiakid

Idk what to put here...
well cross your fingers, found a 4a-gze which is the factory supercharged variant. hopefully picking it up in the morning..

Kiakid

Idk what to put here...
ooooo. more pics.
will do when i get over to the shop. unfortunately they got me working damn near straight until friday.

im mad jelly
sometimes im jelly of myself...

lol is it tinted already? if so they should be purple already wtf
yep sure is, and thats what i would have thought, but nope, tint is beautiful minus one bubble which i didnt notice for like a week..