Is this a deal 98 GS

Cutupsum

LiEkjAi said:
205/40/17 da 16's i wanted is lighter and it's mroe better on da suspension
Ok so you saying i should probably go with a 16 on this type of car?

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
yes. Im also on 17s and am considering going back to 15s if anyone will buy my 17s for the price i want ... if they dont sell they dont sell but if they do i think im gonna get some gsr 5 spokes cause ive always liked those.

btw 205/45/16 is what you want on 16s

my 17s weigh 41 lbs EACH with tire.

I havent put the eibachs on yet, i just got em tonight will prob put em on next week.

On the back i used longer bolts and washers on the upper arm thing to fix the camber, and on the front i have omni power upper control arms.

Cutupsum

Melt said:
yes. Im also on 17s and am considering going back to 15s if anyone will buy my 17s for the price i want ... if they dont sell they dont sell but if they do i think im gonna get some gsr 5 spokes cause ive always liked those.

btw 205/45/16 is what you want on 16s

my 17s weigh 41 lbs EACH with tire.

I havent put the eibachs on yet, i just got em tonight will prob put em on next week.

On the back i used longer bolts and washers on the upper arm thing to fix the camber, and on the front i have omni power upper control arms.
OK Cool, how much do you want for the H&R's and how bad was the camber off?

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
ill see if i can find the chart but the camber wasnt off by much, i dont even really need a camber kit but at the time i got one for cheap and then that broke so i hadda get the omni cause i didnt have my stock shit anymore.

$100 shipped for the springs?

Cutupsum

Melt said:
ill see if i can find the chart but the camber wasnt off by much, i dont even really need a camber kit but at the time i got one for cheap and then that broke so i hadda get the omni cause i didnt have my stock shit anymore.

$100 shipped for the springs?
Not bad--You think they will be fine on stock shocks and wheels?

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
yea thats what i had em on for a while

Cutupsum

Dayum that car loosk good with those stock wheels. Mine has the meshies on it but i like those much better. You have any problem going over speed bumps?

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
they are actually 99-00 civic si wheels, but yea stock on those.

The mudflaps hit on speedbumps but no problems, just take em sideways

Cutupsum

Ok mine doesnt have the mud flaps so it may not be bad. I'm gonna start the tune up this weekend when i get it. Do you suggest replacing the distrubutor on it. And what brand do you recommend? Cause i will replace wires and plugs also.