Is this a deal 98 GS

Cutupsum

adoboracer said:
sounds like a reasonable price for the condition its in. looks pretty clean too. as long as everything else is mechnically sound, i say go for it

I believe i will. If thats your red car in your sig. what springs are you running I like that stance

Cutupsum

adoboracer said:
im jus riding on tein stech springs
Anymore pics and are those stock wheels? Looks good how is the ride and did yo uput on Camber plates also

Cutupsum

adoboracer said:
http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=11378

those are some newer pix of my car....i should have more somewhere in the members' rides section. those are Si rims painted gunmetal. and the naw, dun have anything else done to my suspension, but i really do need soemthing to fix my camber.
Looks good what exhaust are yo urunning and is it loud? I want quiet exhaust if possible. Are you tires wearing quick due to camber or anything.

adoboracer

i have an Apexi N1 catback. its pretty deep sounding and some people say its loud some say it isnt, i dont really think its that loud as long as u dont rev soooo high, and ya, my tires are wearing out pretty fast which sux. im waiting to get some cash in so that i can get wat i need for my suspension.

Cutupsum

Ok cool--- I was told to get some Eibachs for mine since i dont want a low low stance but I defeinitely dont want my tires wearing to fast since its my commute car

B18TEG

BLACK DA
thats not a bad price and the seat isnt that bad. it looks like i tore because someone went in and sat on their knees reaching for something. you can prbably sew it up just fine. i had some an leather seats but i let m dogs go at them . sorry . .. that was like am onth ago though.

Cutupsum

B18TEG said:
thats not a bad price and the seat isnt that bad. it looks like i tore because someone went in and sat on their knees reaching for something. you can prbably sew it up just fine. i had some an leather seats but i let m dogs go at them . sorry . .. that was like am onth ago though.
Aww man that would have worked out perfect--I need a back ashtray also

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
Cutupsum said:
Melt

Whats your spring setup and tire and wheel setup on you teg. I like the stance of your car.
h&r sports, civic stock shocks, and 205/40/17s .... it also used to be on si rims which were 195/50/15

i should be getting some eibach sportlines with tokico blues tonight .... so if i do i will prob put the h&r's up for sale.

Cutupsum

Melt said:
h&r sports, civic stock shocks, and 205/40/17s .... it also used to be on si rims which were 195/50/15

i should be getting some eibach sportlines with tokico blues tonight .... so if i do i will prob put the h&r's up for sale.
My friend has a DSM race shop in VA Beach and he suggested the Eibachs also along with some 17's. If you have some more shots ans angles you can post please do. Also did you add camber plates.

Cutupsum

LiEkjAi said:
i'm running on eibach with 17's lolx, but bout to save up to 16's

Looks good, so you are going from 17's back down to 16's? What size tire are you running on the 17's and why are you going down a size?