Is this a deal 98 GS

Cutupsum

I'm new to tegs and the sport compact car scene but I'm looking at getting this 98 2dr GS with 118k on it. Bone Stock but front seat has a rip in it. He ended up coming down to 5200 from $6000 due to need to sell quickly. He jsut bought a condo and doesnt ahve room for 3 cars. What do you guys think? He is leaving a stereao system in with HeadUnit components and a sub which i dont really care for. Anyone have a seat for sale to replace the driver's side?

Last edited by a moderator:

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
looks fairly clean for the mileage. interior looks immaculate besides the torn up drivers seat. car looks like it was just detailed. go on kbb.com and see what they say about how much its worth. but i think i would try to talk him down a little bit more

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
reminds of my old gs. sniff. it looks good. check for oil leaks, etc.?

Cutupsum

IntegrasAreBest said:
reminds of my old gs. sniff. it looks good. check for oil leaks, etc.?
definitely I will test it out for a while saturday b4 i get it. I saw yours in pics on here looked good, what spring setup did you have and can u post a pic of it again so i can see the stance and wheels.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
i think its a good deal i bought my 96 ls with 119k, a cracked radiator, and bubble tint for $4900 last summer.

Cutupsum

Melt said:
i think its a good deal i bought my 96 ls with 119k, a cracked radiator, and bubble tint for $4900 last summer.
I'm feeling better and better about this sell. Melt good looking car.

Cutupsum

Melt said:
oh it had bald tires on the acura steelies when i got it too

Melt

Whats your spring setup and tire and wheel setup on you teg. I like the stance of your car.

Cutupsum

SilverDB8 said:
as clean as the car is... thats one fucked up driver seat.... lol
Yea thats the worst part and the E-Brake handle being worn but i should be able to replace it also.

gmetalintegra

well it depends on so many things i mean i got my 94 LS a year ago with only 78,000 original miles, brand new factory color paint, infinity speakers all around and a panasonic headunit for $4000 so really it varies alot i mean i knew the guy pretty well that was sellin it so u know its whatevre you feel like spending for as clean as it is i'd say yes but in the end it all comes down to what you think.

Cutupsum

yea 5k is the most i would put into one. Since it hasnt been riced or modded I feel better about it versis buying something thats been beat on. Itsmainly gonna be my dailt driver

adoboracer

sounds like a reasonable price for the condition its in. looks pretty clean too. as long as everything else is mechnically sound, i say go for it