I Need My Rotors Off!!

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
Winki said:
you dont need screws

and why is that....why does everyone say that you dont need the screws. obviously the rim will hold the rotor in place but why would they have them if you didnt need them.....????? they are there for a reason. things are not done for no reason its just more work.

speedin

The Transporter
nexgenintegra said:
and why is that....why does everyone say that you dont need the screws. obviously the rim will hold the rotor in place but why would they have them if you didnt need them.....????? they are there for a reason. things are not done for no reason its just more work.
its extra safety. more security that the rotor stays in place no matter what.

Winki

Undercover mod
Yeah ther not neccassary though.
on a lot of euro car though they are need for teh floating calipers not on hondas

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
HA i win...drilled those fuckers out lol

Trinh - 1...old rotors - 0

fuck the screws.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
when i redid my rotors i put the old screws back on the new ones hahaha

speedin

The Transporter
Melt said:
when i redid my rotors i put the old screws back on the new ones hahaha
as long as they come out threads intact and not stripped. why not reuse them? i did when i did a install on a accord

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
what a pain in the @$$. all you have to do to get the eclipse rotors off is pull of the wheel and take of the brake caliper and they slide right off :D

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
hold on this was all because she dint want to buy new pads???? thats a load of crap she spent 24. something on a cheap tool but couln't get pad what the fuck man some one slap her

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
acurals209 said:
hold on this was all because she dint want to buy new pads???? thats a load of crap she spent 24. something on a cheap tool but couln't get pad what the fuck man some one slap her
how 'bout i slap you, asshole? don't talk about me like that, it's not cool with me at all. i don't care who you are. and tell me...what business is it of yours when i buy my brake pads? my rotors were warped before that shit. yeah, i spent "24 something on a cheap tool" but it was because i needed that "cheap tool" to try and get my rotors off that night. if you had read my original post, you'd see that i said my brother sold a lot of his tools a while back. it's not that i "couldn't" get new pads -- i just thought it'd be pretty retarded to get new pads and throw them on some fucked up rotors.

speedin

The Transporter
im not trying to bash u trinh. but next time. you can put new pads on bad rotors. they have like $20 pads! shure their shit. but theyll work for awhile