I Need My Rotors Off!!

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
lol well she wasnt listening

i never really use wd40 though. i generally use this other stuff which unfortunately i think is called nut buster? lol it usually works though as long as use soak it good enough. but i really dont think its gonna help much with rotors. those things are gonna be on there pretty damn good. they are probably the original rotors.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
lol asshole i WAS listening. torches aren't readily available here. fucking dickhead. and you would know about busting nuts. you do all that by hand all the time.

speedin

The Transporter
screw extractor. you drill a little then put this reverse threaded extractor in. pulls them right out. then just buy new ones. real cheap. and PB blaster is your friend

G3GirL

no drill. no one has one here. what's pb blaster?

G3GirL

we sold the air compressor a few weeks ago too, so everything's by hand. lol looks like the rotors are staying on tonight. :(

CLspec

CaliLifeSpec
get an impact screwdriver n wd-40..no power tools needed!!

steelies_ftw

breaker bar + pipe ftw, just take off the damn hub nut and the brakes of course and then use a screw driver, its not really rocket science, but yea the hub nuts are a bitch, and if there is a dent in the hub nut you gotta make the dent straight, but go find some football player or someone who uses steriods cuz its a pain in the arse

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
like the last guy said braker bar + that handle u have on that jack i see in the pic for extra leverage pb blast and some one stron to step on the brake and one to turn the nut lol and remember righty tighty lefty loosy ok lol

speedin

The Transporter
wait all this talk of bolts here. though u were talking about the rotor screws? the bolts are uber easy

G3GirL

yeah those two fucking screws that don't wanna come off. fuck it. i drilled that shit out. lol jon told me he doesn't use his anyway. aw man.. stupid car.

speedin

The Transporter
G3GirL said:
yeah those two fucking screws that don't wanna come off. fuck it. i drilled that shit out. lol jon told me he doesn't use his anyway. aw man.. stupid car.
ok so their off then. good. u drill/extractor them right? so u can put new screws in?