I Need My Rotors Off!!

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
lol fuck Napa Autoparts. cheap tools. so my brother sold all his tools and i had to settle with cheap shit. let me show you how my teg is now.

sitting on jacks...

fucking bit on the hand impact driver BENT. cheeeeeeeeeap shit

what do i do now? i want to get my rotors off by tonight. i need my car tomorrow. :(

G3GirL

but i don't have yours, fucker. lol i need something helpful. i needa ghetto rig that shit tonight. i REALLY want my car tomorrow.

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
I told what I did for my rotors, and you didnt tell me you got cheap tools, get some craftsman!

db84life

hey sup... did u try to spray wb40 or u know ... then use a hammer .. tap on teh center rotor, but try to bcarful not to hit the studs.... tap it around so that it break loose teh rust build up and try teh impact driver again.... i think u say u bent the driver.... see if u can go to autozone to get another one or sears... i donkno where u live so i dotnkno ifs its too late... i use a hammer and bang it around... hope it help you... its work for me.... good luck
i know how u feel...but n e ways... laterz

db84life

if being use for one time... juz get the tool that is good, craftmans should be good... i got mine at autozone...its works for me........ if ur a tech and will be using more often then invest on mac or snap on

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
atleast if you break a craftsmen tool, you can take it back to sears and they will replace it, no questions asked! don't really care for snap-on. I've broke way too many of those too easily.

G3GirL

he had snap on and mac tools. crabs-- i dont have a torch HANDY like you lol and i really would like the rotors off tonight. i told you 51 times.

no wd-40...can't find that shit even though i swear we had a can somewhere in the garage...

the problem isn't going out and getting a reliable tool...i can do that in the morning. i just wanted to see if there was any other way to get it off by tonight. all the parts stores are closed so i can't just go out and get another bit.