help please!!!!

cory_cnx

it runs fine when im steping on the gas but last time i noticed that when i was stepping on the gas just a lil bit the car would go like bloom bloom bloom and it will shake a lil bit ?not sure wat could it be i already got the codes and now i dont know how to fix it ,but 2morrow ill try the things that u told me step by step 2 c wat happens ......thanks

ps"oh and wat about the other 2 codes the 4 and 9 the crankshaft and cylinder position ?

cory_cnx

ok guys i tried to fix my acura on the weekend and when i was trying to check the fast idle thermo valve i noticed that someone had put toilet paper in the lil hole from the throttle body (a lot of paper ) i took all the paper out and i starter the car and wooalaa!!!!!!!! the car was idling perfect but the bad thing was that didnt stop idling it was between 15 and 2000 .rev..well at this point i thought that it was the fast idle thermo valve ,i took it out and i noticed that the plunger was loose so i screw it back in and i put the thermo valve back in place i turned on the car and it wasnt idling by itself again .......helppppppppppp i worked on that car for 4 hours and i didnt fix shit !!!!!!!! can u guys help me out .,.io I THING MAYBE THE PLUNGER IS BAD OR MAYBE THE WHOLE FAST IDLE THERMO VALVE .........SORRY FOR THE LONG WRITING