Header fitment question????

ltrain

any b series header will fit a b series block .... but it might not line up to the cat right

BadBiddy13

header

its a stick. i would never drive it as a auto

g3teg97

Super Moderator

nooo there so small..i would go with a DC sport SS
I'd take GReddy over DC Sports any day. DC Sports headers are garbage.

I'm sure TegSox will chime in on this. We need more info to give you a recomendation on a header (i.e. power goals, budget, how extensive if your engine build, etc)

Some of the better quality headers are Hytech, SMSP, RMF, SSR, and Comptech. You will pay a pretty penny for them. Some of the are for a 2.5 collector which also requires the motor to have more power than just bolt ons to properly take advantage of the exhaust.

Also something to think about this the complete exhaust system including the cat option, resonator, muffler if you're going custom.

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
Alright well as Jason (g3teg97) said, I would take the GReddy header over the DC Sports one, which basically means Ricardo (santanard) is wrong and you shouldn't listen to him. The GReddy header should be a nice header if you're not going to an all motor build. I believe the collector on the GReddy header is 2.36, as the same with their exhaust and most cat backs made by Apexi, GReddy, etc. for our Integras.

PS: I know some companies make 2.5-3" cat backs for our Integras.

santanard

VTAKKKK
You're still learning. Don't worry about it. My goodness your're only 15. I wish I knew as much as you when I was your age.
ohh i was joking trust me i know alot of stuff and i was alway in to cars and when i say a brand name doesnt mean i would get it my self also