Header fitment question????

BadBiddy13

header question

i dont know if will work thats what i am trying to find out.Hopefully someone with the answer will know

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I still thought any b-series header will fit on any b-series head.
True.

Assuming you have an LS (are you thinking swap?), I would think it would work. The 94-99 GSR header length is shorter than all of the rest of them. But since you already have LS exhaust, I would assume the header will be of the longer variety and still match the LS exhaust. The LS header will bolt up to a GSR head, you just have to make sure the lengths are correct because the 94-99 GSR has a shorter header and different cat.

Anyway, it should be bolt-on for a 00-01 GSR or you will need a longer cat or an extension to fit a 94-99 GSR. If you're wanting to know if it will work if you stick a B18C1 in your car, then it should be fine

Last edited:

BadBiddy13

header question

so what you guys are saying is if i buy headers for my b18b1 then get a b18c1 i should stick with the b18b1 exhaust because of its length? thanks

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I'm saying headers are not interchangeable from an LS to a 94-99 GSR without some work. If you buy an LS header then stick a B18C1 in your car then it should be fine since you don't have 94-99 GSR exhaust. The 00-01 GSR and LS headers are also the same length

Last edited:

BadBiddy13

headers

thanks you guys. do ya have any recommendations with headers?? for a acura integra 1995 ls 2 door b18b1???