header decision

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
Disco said:
bizzimoto header.
Never heard of that Header! or company more or less

Disco said:
I guess since you bought a short shifter you upgraded to a race Master cylinder and thicker trans fluid right? Cause if you didnt then your shifting didnt get any faster. You just bought into the hype.
hmmm I dont think thats 100% Tru

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
obd1 said:
Never heard of that Header! or company more or less
Bisimoto Engineering makes some badass headers and other parts. They are flow benched to match the performance of a straight race pipe. It is professional import drag racer and engineer, Bisi Ezerioha's company

Omni said:
my teg is rocking a "dog box"
Really?

I bought a spare AWD tranny to build a dog box for the GSX but I haven't gotten around to it yet. I'm still trying to get my head finished up and research a little deeper into the dogbox setup I want and who I want to help me get it done

Last edited:

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I will have one eventually. That will make for some fierce 0-60 runs and 60ft. times without the synchro's in there slowing things down. Plus I would have ALOT more confidence in launching. I want to be able to do 6k rpm clutch drops with my twin disc clutch on R-comp tires without breaking anything. I already have DSS axles and driveshaft, all 3 differentials upgraded and all urethane bushings....so it is about the only thing left in my drivetrain

Last edited:

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Omni said:
Spur > helical
Rear & Center LSD = KAAZ 1.5 way clutch type (95% locking rear & 70% rear biased center)
Front LSD = Quaife toruque-biasing (these do not have as much negative effect on turn in during hard cornering and braking as the quick locking clutch type)

/ thread jack

Last edited:

Disco

There was more humor in my statement than hostility but hey thats the internet and forums. Ohh well