Greddy Ti-C exhaust

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I don't have it but I heard nothing but good things about the Ti-C. It's pretty much like the rest of the GReddy exhausts. Only difference is that it has a canister design and it has a Ti coated tip. GReddy makes quality exhaust systems.

BadBiddy13

exhaust

i am thinking i am going to get the evo 2

IntegraTuner

i have the ti-c and love it! nice tilt. great note especially at vtec. not to high or ricey. exits angled instead of straight and shows off the titanium burnt tip in the sunlights w/ the greddy logo shining. recommend this exhaust for sure!

ewoo

filipinoFTW!
anybody with pics? for some reason this exhaust sounds appealing to me too.. haha. yeah, i'm weird. i know its angled, and the vids on youtube dont give me a good enough view...

sonicvybe

new driver
The Ti-C looks pretty...i wander i have heard more about the evo2. Either way it's going on the santa list.

DarkAngelGSR

*JDM Approved*
I'm thinking about the Ti-C as well =)
Had the SP2 and it was great till my welder fucked it up... and I don't like the actually muffler all that well.

sonicvybe

new driver
lol zoom out some more :)

The only thing stopping me from doing some exhaust bolt-ons, is knowing what the differences are/if any, in length for jdm/usdm chassis.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
lol zoom out some more :)

The only thing stopping me from doing some exhaust bolt-ons, is knowing what the differences are/if any, in length for jdm/usdm chassis.
The fitment should be fine. Just as long as you specify that it's for a DC2.