East Coast Meet In July-august

cmoney176

CMONEY176
hey guys

just getting back but i really need to start getting som numbers from people so that i can know how many room i need to set aside if ill need to contact the other area hotels and what dates are good for every one. im trying not to wait until the last minute to get this done. so if you all could get back to me with som priliminary #s i would greatly appreciate it. :)

cmoney176

CMONEY176
getting it together for every one

ok boy and gals here are the dates for the meet. august 21-23. as of right now i have plenty of room available and im working on the rates. im trying to get it at 57.00 a night +tax it still wont be any more than 60 buck a night. let me know what you all think. now i just need to know how many people are comming so i can start setting rooms aside as well as coordinate room for the stay over in south carolina. this should be a great meet as long as i can get full cooperation from everone involved. thanks for the responses thus far an dlook forward to hearing from you all.

Surferman

I live a couple hours away.
Depending on what im doing and how much money I have then im down!

JdMrican88

Prince of 2nd Generation
IM FAR EAST Coast New Jersey Im down for A jersey meeet i mean maybe p.a but im really not going further We hAve a Huge Acura/Honda Community im friends with alot of club owners too we have mad trackz where we meet n shit