CI's VIP Club

MoJoJoJo

Banned
lol i actually met this other girl at the club, and i told her to call her self trinh, to mess with trinh...lol and she went along wit it. then her bf was cock blocking lol...i told u i have a thing for other ppl's gf's

speedin

The Transporter
Bigblock-B said:
i get it haha lol
thats what i call my you know;) b/c it's made for a woman lol j/k
ok but that still doesnt relate to what vanessa said
Vanessa said:
No, I use Secret Platinum clear gel in Vanilla :D
Strong enough for a man, used by womens cause it smells good.
i mean was it just supposed to be random funny?

Winki

Undercover mod
speedin said:
ok but that still doesnt relate to what vanessa said

i mean was it just supposed to be random funny?

Ban insted on seceret duha
yeah it does "secerete there comerical made for a woman"

speedin

The Transporter
Bigblock-B said:
Ban insted on seceret duha
yeah it does "secerete there comerical made for a woman"
what is ban a deoderant or something? never heard of it. lol i always used old spice or axe

Winki

Undercover mod
speedin said:
what is ban a deoderant or something? never heard of it. lol i always used old spice or axe
never had a girlfriend? lol /k

yeah it's for girls (Ban & Secret= women deoderant)

Winki

Undercover mod
MoJoJoJo said:
lol i actually met this other girl at the club, and i told her to call her self trinh, to mess with trinh...lol and she went along wit it. then her bf was cock blocking lol...i told u i have a thing for other ppl's gf's
thats fucked up lol

oh and you having a thing for mens girls is kinda bad too and to have her call her self trinh ?:lol:

MoJoJoJo

Banned
i doubt it will be 19.99 cuz its new prolly looking at 5.99 or something...talk bout it later with scott and justin

speedin

The Transporter
MoJoJoJo said:
i doubt it will be 19.99 cuz its new prolly looking at 5.99 or something...talk bout it later with scott and justin
ok well give me $6 then. accually ill cut ya a deal. just give me $5 and we will call it a deal