Bodykit???

1RONM4N

yeah real ricey,look for a mugen replica,also you can upgrade w/ 92-93 front & rear.and ek side skirts would look good just have to do a lil fab on them to fit right.good luck!!!

Gamerkiller3000

The One and Only!
Thanks guys, I am not going for the bodykit myself i find it rice... I was seeing cause if i saw it on a car I wouldnt call it a ricer, but if i had it on mine i would consider it a ricer! I am going to do carbon lip...

DAteg

Umm none, i am using my dads mini van sad to say, i have 3 cars and none of them run, hopefully i get my 85 lude that is in my sig back on the road and that is what ill be driving....

Dude I know how you feel with your cars not running it sucks monkey balls

99Integrags

Definitely just a 92-93 front and lip and ur set! My boy used to have that on his DA with a cf hood. Looked bad ass!

xusake

i always wanted that black widow bodykit when it first came out, but it grew old. it still looks nice. i think you should just get what you think looks nice. because those import tuner car still have some bodykit.

Gamerkiller3000

The One and Only!
Yeah, I concour, but I am into the clean look, so a nice drop with 16's along with carbon lip kit, would go nicely! plus the car will have a carbon hood, carbon trunk, with a honda pearl paint! mmm i drool everytime i look and think of it.... haha