Bodykit???

blitzillist

Professional RiceR
Yall, are being too nice... It looks like rice, you knew it in the first place you didn't need our opinion stick with the 92-93 front end with some jdm headlights

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Yall, are being too nice... It looks like rice, you knew it in the first place you didn't need our opinion stick with the 92-93 front end with some jdm headlights
It's his car why should I care what he does to it. As long as it isn't a DB2 or has plans on painting it an obnoxious color.

Gamerkiller3000

The One and Only!
haha what car you driving around in the meantime
Umm none, i am using my dads mini van sad to say, i have 3 cars and none of them run, hopefully i get my 85 lude that is in my sig back on the road and that is what ill be driving....

It's his car why should I care what he does to it. As long as it isn't a DB2 or has plans on painting it an obnoxious color.
LMAO! No i was thinking of a loud fart can muffler, with a side of a Fat low body kit, with a hot pink and yellow paint job oh yeah two tone!!!!! with, Green 18" wheels, and a big ass spoiler!!!! WoooHooo now thats a true teg! Freakin Sexy!!!!J/K:lol

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Only big ass spoiler a G2 can pull off is the Hiro, this is also a legit DA6 XS-i. Not just the sticker.

Hiro front lip

Gamerkiller3000

The One and Only!
hmm alright bro, thanks i just dont have any junk yards that have tuners really but it never hurts to look!!!!

And whats Lip Kit>Body kit?

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Lip kit is better than body kit. There are a decent amount of G2 guys out there, so I'm sure you can find a spoiler out in CA.