B18b1 engine bay pics

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
How I got her:

So far:

If it wasnt so damn cold, Id relocate my battery. Have the kit, just way to cold. Maybe I will go to my dads a weekend I'm not busy and slap it in.

Oh that is a B18A but I posted anyway.

mteg

Automatic Lover
2001 Gs

This should look a lot better once I powdercoat my valvecover and replace some of those black hoses.

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
you got that much power that you needed to upgrade the intake mani and fuel delivery system ? and is that a catch can i see ? looks good though at least you stuck to one color scheme. BTW is that an Auto ?

mteg

Automatic Lover
Yup, automatic. I got a type r tb, crower cams retainers and valve springs, level 10 torque converter, some other stuff. And yes, that is an oil catch can. Had to put something there at that empty bolt location.

mteg

Automatic Lover
Yes, but I've been running into some problems lately. I just picked up another tranny-mines fine but I'm sending this one to level 10. My CEL comes on constantly cause of my testpipe. I got an o2 sim (the kind that locates the o2 sensor just outside the pipe) but for whatever reason the exhaust fumes are getting up to it. I have a venom 400 controller so the car doesn't go into limp mode cause of the cel. I just picked up a OBD1 ecu for $50 today. I'm going to get that chipped and get the conversion harness. This spring sometime I also want to get a safc or something I can do some more fine tuning with. I just want to keep it automatic and non vtec, but still go fast. Plus, stomping on a b16 and then telling them what I'm running with is twice the saticfaction.