*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

is here for decoration.
lmfao no i dont make sweater... i was looking for some pink fuzzy slippers! and came across a pink fuzzy animal cruelty device...

MidniteFreedom

well today at work someone pull in with a 2005 Black NSX! i turned around and i was :O!!! so i went up to the guy which he was a sales man and ask him where did u get this from and hes like oh some father just traded this car for a mercedes and i was like why? oh the father's son doesnt know how to drive manual...... i was like wtf! if it was me and i didnt know how to i would of taken lesson or something! lol and the car was garaged for 2 years and has only 3000 milage! sooo nice! i even ask how much they going sale it for and the guy told me $58k and i ask with my employee discount? he says around $52k...
damn if only i had the cash! lol anyways i got the chance to wash it =) drived it!! and parked it soo awsome!!!

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
JDM_Conv3rsion said:
mine didnt turn out that way. but i guess i had the better of the dreams. what the hell were you thinking about when you went to sleep? :lol:

is there something you wanna tell us? that you're afraid to let anybody know? we won't laugh at you that hard.
women with penises in dreams = wet dreams for tim.

MidniteFreedom said:
lol anyways i got the chance to wash it =) drived it!! and parked it soo awsome!!!
i woulda went cruising...then i woulda lost my job but it'd be worth it. lol

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
MidniteFreedom said:
damn if only i had the cash! lol anyways i got the chance to wash it =) drived it!! and parked it soo awsome!!!
OH MAN! that would have been amazing! lol

I work at a GM dealership, so get to drive cadi's around all day. My favorite tho was the GTO. Brand spankin new and i got to pull it out to the shop to wash it... oh man is that fucker quick! lol

Sad thing is i would trade anything to work at an acura dealership. Who cares, once i get out of school thats where my app's going. Then I'll be able to WORK on the NSX. lol. I cant wait.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
MidniteFreedom said:
LOL! check this out!
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/ele/235530981.html
this shit is funny! i think hes also lieing after body gaurding you... hes gonna steal your ps3 lol
by the way im also having body gaurds when i pick up my ps3 on friday! i got a freind wants to come with me and if things gets out of hand i push my friend to them and escape! LOL
lol, its already removed. there are going to be people fucking getting killed over this shit... remember whne the 360 came out? yeah, that times 500 million! lol

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
spikehairboy said:
yeah. one of the girls was you.
you have wet dreams about me?

man. why the fuck am i always running late for work? it doesn't matter what time i wake up. lol bye bitches.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
trinhy poo your always late for everything! like last night! you didn't show up for about an hour after you told me you were going to!

Status
Not open for further replies.