*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
someone stole all our trick-or-treaters last night and i want them back!!

we all got drunk at my house and passed out candy to about 5 or 10 trick-or-treaters the whole night. gaaay. i remember when everyone use to go trick-or-treating and there'd be flocks of kids running around the street. i guess it's too dangerous now. either that or no one cares anymore. baaaa hummm bug

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
And whats your point? I have a $1000 car that has absolutely no intentions of going anywhere fast any time soon.

Sorry, but I am not offended. lol

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
ooooooooohhh man i'm so FUCKING spooked right now, it's not even funny. i was watching this talk show ( :p ) and sylvia browne (the psychic lady) was on it. they were showing some pics and telling their stories...long story short, i got the chills. the pics were crazy, the stories were sad. AHHHHHHHHH!! baaaaaaaaad idea to watch that shit. lol it's the one thing that freaks me out the most, yet i watched it. =X

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
G3GirL said:
ooooooooohhh man i'm so FUCKING spooked right now, it's not even funny. i was watching this talk show ( :p ) and sylvia browne (the psychic lady) was on it. they were showing some pics and telling their stories...long story short, i got the chills. the pics were crazy, the stories were sad. AHHHHHHHHH!! baaaaaaaaad idea to watch that shit. lol it's the one thing that freaks me out the most, yet i watched it. =X
??

Status
Not open for further replies.