*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
nice paint job, but not for a DD. I think only mojo would drive something like that for his daily driver.

Maybe a show car, but not for my normal car.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
its pretty unique on an EVO from a certain perspective. never seen one painted like that until now.

i agree with kuchta. its a show car... not a daily driver.

MidniteFreedom

anyone from the bay area went to the mazda public event yesterday? it was pretty ok. went there and took a test drive on them mazda speed 6,rx8,mazda 3 adn others on the course track they set up. one of my freind being dumb drifted out of the course and knocked out some cones and went off track LOL i felt embarrsed with him in the car and when we switch drivers hella people boo at us lol. the only thing i liek about the event was i punched the gas on everyone car adn get the full speed out of it lol.

speedin

The Transporter
@!#$^%$*&^(*$!@#$&%^t@$^$u%*$%r!*!#b$%^!@#$o&*!#%&!#%&!@#%$!@#&

(their is something written in their)

speedin

The Transporter
Kev_98IntegraLS said:
well yea but Signal Auto has thi paint scheme on all there cars.. lol but id love to have my teg modded and tuned by signal.. lol
For most of their cars yea.

but not all of them

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
I got a lot of work on my car done tonight! Its starting to look soo much better!!!!!! I'm really excited. I'll show you guys pictures tomorrow, I'm getting it from my buddy's garage tomorrow. Had to store it there over night cause the paint needs 24 hours to set.

Status
Not open for further replies.