*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
Kev_98IntegraLS said:
guess what guys... my clutch is goin... its taking forever to engage in first and second gear now...
i know what you mean. my third gear sux ass. it slipped when i was driving today. :???:

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
I've never had a gear slip before, just not want to go in. Like reverse? i know you've all had that problem before... pisses me off! lol

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Kuchtaboy said:
I've never had a gear slip before, just not want to go in. Like reverse? i know you've all had that problem before... pisses me off! lol
sometimes i have a problem getting into 1st and reverse. i just step on the clutch twice and it usually goes in fine.

p.s. you're a homo

speedin

The Transporter
Well tomorrow I have to put in a new fucking turbo and mani on my car tomorrow. also requires a cooland and oil change, install a turbo timer (hks baby), AND rewire my fuelpump to flow more. All in 1 day due to school and work constraints. If something goes wrong, well........ prob bum a ride or something.

speedin

The Transporter
JDM_Conv3rsion said:
sounds fun. :whiner:
FUCK YOU! That shit is gonna SUCK! Theirs no good way around it. All I can pray for is a good outcome (nothing breaks and it runs and pulls hard)

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
speedin said:
FUCK YOU! That shit is gonna SUCK! Theirs no good way around it. All I can pray for is a good outcome (nothing breaks and it runs and pulls hard)

if anything goes wrong drink it up! :alcoholic :beer: :hitlol:

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
sig test your mom! ahahahahhahaha!

Bored off my ass. Had the rest of my A/C final at denny's today. good food. Whats goin on with everyone else on this fine monday?

Status
Not open for further replies.