*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
G3GirL said:
my brother wants me to learn how to change my own oil today, but i refuse. i have a ridiculous fear of tons of metal parts being directly over my face. nooooooooo thank you! i'll leave that for him since he doesn't seem to mind it...lol i'll stick to whatever i can get at without having to get under the actual car for now. :p maybe one day..

lol i'm SUCH a chicken...
oh come on baby, if you knew how to change your own oil that would make you even MORE attractive. lol

(and you need all you can get....)

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
Kuchtaboy said:
oh come on baby, if you knew how to change your own oil that would make you even MORE attractive. lol
x2... she's a chicken shit :p

gotta love a girl that can get her hands dirty tho :thumbup:

girl + tools + grease / grime = sex :lol:

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
G3GirL said:
i'm guessing it was because my spark plugs were COVERED in oil when i pulled them out last night, though. or maaaaaaaaybe they're just cheap ass wires!! fucking kragen's auto parts! lol my brother was showing me how to replace my valve cover gasket because it was leaking. :eek:k:
It is your spark plug seals leaking. Might as well replace them and the valve cover gasket

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I learned something last nite. When you are buzzin nicely at the bowling alley, and they show the speed of your ball. You dont care how many pins you knock down, but I hit 33.6 mph. Woot!!!one1!!!!1!!!!

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
dc2GS-R said:
It is your spark plug seals leaking. Might as well replace them and the valve cover gasket
is it? lol i don't fucking know. i go by what my brother tells me. he's a smog tech./mechanic.

the teg got some love today!! guess what i've changed?! lol i don't care if it's gay, but whatever. i've changed the spark plug wires, valve cover gasket, fuel filter, cleaned my engine bay, washed my car, and my brother changed the oil. i still refuse to get under a couple tons of metal. i'd rather die than live with a mangled face. call me shallow.

lookie my rims!! WHO fucking knew it wasn't black? lol

before...

after...

p.s. hehe khoa likes grimey girls...

G3GirL

oh, aaaaaaaandddddddddddd my upper radiator hose. lol shit was cracked. now i know where the coolant leak was coming from...

i'm so proud of myself. my brother's making me read all his books now, though. lol

WHO CARES if i take long to change something?! it's done, isn't it?? haha :D :D :p first time. shoot. i get no credit. i guess i shouldn't, though. seeing as to how i was being guided through every step. haha =) i don't care.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
bought scratch tickets and got jack shit. $10 down the drain.

on the other hand my aunt bought ONE $2 scratch ticket and won $300.

figures :roll: im not that lucky. lol.

G3GirL

^ HA HA

lol j/p

it's okay. i never win shit anyway. that's why i don't bother playing scratchers. ONCE i bought a ticket for the first CI raffle....shouldn't have, though. lol i didn't get shit.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
G3GirL said:
^ HA HA

lol j/p

it's okay. i never win shit anyway. that's why i don't bother playing scratchers. ONCE i bought a ticket for the first CI raffle....shouldn't have, though. lol i didn't get shit.
that raffle consists of way too many people. and for 10$ ill take that and buy 2 combos at BK.

Status
Not open for further replies.