*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
My TD05H-18G only had a 7cm2 turbine housing and would easily push me in the 375 range. That wasn't even pushing it too hard. It flowed around 600cfm. It would spool to full boost at 3600-3800 or so. It just seems a 10cm2 on a 16G would spool quite a bit slower and I don't care for lag. lol It has a smaller compressor and larger turbine housing than what I had

Last edited:

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
what's your opinion on Tein S-tech with Tokico illuminas? im looking into suspension setups and i love the way g3teg97's rides sits. and the illuminas since they're adjustable.

the teins are a def. but i could also match up with KYB's.

Last edited:

speedin

The Transporter
JDM_Conversion said:
what's your opinion on Tein S-tech with Tokico illuminas? im looking into suspension setups and i love the way g3teg97's rides sits. and the illuminas since they're adjustable.

the teins are a def. but i could also match up with KYB's.
Koni Yellow's > Tokico illuminas > KYB's

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
speedin said:
thats halarious
Yea drove it for a year and a half and never had a single problem, we even hooked a 75shot up to it and took it to the track, had it running low 14's:lol:

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
i just wanted to drop in and say im so glad im moving out of here in 2 weeks.

earlier i spot my roomate walking down the hall so i say whats up and she goes off on me about how i need to read her body language and not talk to her all the time and im too open and all this shit ..... fuckin squares all either one of em ever do is chill in their rooms with the door shut

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
Melt said:
i just wanted to drop in and say im so glad im moving out of here in 2 weeks.

earlier i spot my roomate walking down the hall so i say whats up and she goes off on me about how i need to read her body language and not talk to her all the time and im too open and all this shit ..... fuckin squares all either one of em ever do is chill in their rooms with the door shut
theyre masturbating.. lol jp

Status
Not open for further replies.