*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Woot, got an OBD1 O2 sensor. Now all I need is the jumper harness, and I can do my conversion.

Might polish the dizzy, before I put her it.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
oh man. i have a dilemma. i was suppose to get a 01 front from my cousin's friend since he was planning to get a JDM front. well, i found out today my brother went car searching and they explained that they checked out a silver 01 GSR. and i puzzled everything together and now he's gonna get the car for 9G's and i lose my opportunity at the 01 front. :evil:

now i gotta find somewhere else to get the front. oh well. more power to him. :roll:

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
oh man... I have to be up and out the door in 5 hours to take a friend to the airport... Fuckin earliest flight avalible! Its not like he's going to get back in time for classes either... Why's he gadda fucking do that! lol.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Ok. I got it figured out. I pulled the head on the GST and I'm gonna build it for the GSX. Gonna stick the stock valvetrain and cams in the GSX head and put it on the GST to leave it completely stock. The GST head is leaving for the machine shop and is going to find a new home ontop of the GSX block.

OK.....here we go. This is what the head will consist of:

5 angle valve job
Ferrea 1mm oversized competition valves (swirl polished)
Ferrea Manganese bronze valve guides
Ferrea valve seals
Ferrea valve locks
Ferrea dual valve springs (already have them)
Port & polished
Port matching to intake and exhaust mani's
Solid lifters
EVO rocker arms
HKS 280 cams (get in line. lol!)
Swain coatings on all valve faces, exhaust valve stems and combustion chamber

Also going with an HKS headgasket, ARP rod bolts & head studs

.......i think that is it

PS.....that is how you build a head :twisted:

....i really need to find something else to spend money on. :lol:

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Yeah. I can't believe i didn't think of it at first. I want to keep it stock for a DD but I've been wanting to do something with the GSX....for no obvious reason......like I really need more power lol

I just need something else to spend money on.....JIC Magic coilovers maybe........after this of course, it's already in the works

Hey speedin, keep you dsm and buy my HKS 272's :lol:

speedin

The Transporter
dc2GS-R said:
Yeah. I can't believe i didn't think of it at first. I want to keep it stock for a DD but I've been wanting to do something with the GSX....for no obvious reason......like I really need more power lol

I just need something else to spend money on.....JIC Magic coilovers maybe........after this of course, it's already in the works

Hey speedin, keep you dsm and buy my HKS 272's :lol:
I was just going to ask.... You threw the cams on a stock GST????? Does it idle?? LOL!

Oh, and if I keep it other things come first

1: Cutout
2: 190 wally
3: Evo injectors
4: SAFC-II
5: 20 psi and tune

How much would you let the cams go for? (not like it matters, but im curious :lol: )

Status
Not open for further replies.