*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
i think i might just keep my '95 front instead of converting to a '98+ since i won't be getting a jdm itr one anytime soon. i saw some decent looking tegs. so far, i only like them with the mugen lip, though.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Kuchtaboy said:
hey baby,

I'm fine with whatever you do to your car, okay? lol
i'm going to file a restraining order on you and follow you around so you get in trouble.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
thats what i said...

Why you gadda keep me in your sig baby? so every time you post it reminds you of me?

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
ShinsenTuner said:
You picked up that bumper? Nice. You wouldn't happen to have a front lip laying around for a 98-01 front bumper do you... lol
naw i actually dont but ill look out for a ITR one since you did me a favor by finding the bumper. 8)

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
DailyDrivenDB8 said:
dude you sold that 4dr rear bumper? damn i woulda traded you a wings west rs lip for that.... DU MA!

wait.... is that 2dr rear bumper? getting confused cause of the color of the bumper and the teg in the sig
i bought the rear bumper today. its primered grey. the teg in my sig isnt mine, its an inspiration lol.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
Kuchtaboy said:
ohhhhh man. Long night. Either is going to be full of adventurous things or suck. (hoping for the first)

Nice bumper. how does the "integra" work? Is it 94-97 its on the front and 98 and up is on the rear? or is it on both? cause that'd be dumb. I never took the time to notice i guess. lol
im not slapping it on yet until i get the front end w/ the ITR lip. and ITR wing. and possibly some HIDS if i have enough money. ill update you guys.

i dont really know about the whole integra sign. i believe its always on the rear for all g3's. but for the front i have no clue because as of right now i dont have the integra engraving. maybe its a replica, not sure some people have it and some dont.

Last edited:

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I thought they all have the "integra" indention on the front and rear. It is just in slightly different spots on the front of the 94-97 and 98-01

Status
Not open for further replies.