*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedin

The Transporter
Ominous G2 said:
oh does that suck, and its coming my way.
Hum.. I think we will just get the rain portion of that here. Damn...... I liked the 1/4 inch of snow we got 2 days ago :(

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Kuchtaboy said:
lol, yeah... well I decided it was time to let the rice-baby go. I'm going to miss her, but I have to pay for school some how... Whoring myself out isn't going to cut it anymore...
imma call you vanilla rice from now on. vanilla 'cause you're white...rice...well...because you're a ricer...

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
i wish i could find my phone right now...lol ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shit.... =) bitches.

ShinsenTuner

New and fresh.
You picked up that bumper? Nice. You wouldn't happen to have a front lip laying around for a 98-01 front bumper do you... lol

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
dude you sold that 4dr rear bumper? damn i woulda traded you a wings west rs lip for that.... DU MA!

wait.... is that 2dr rear bumper? getting confused cause of the color of the bumper and the teg in the sig

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
Well today I pulled my old B18b1 to make room for a new B20 (soon to be B20 vtec) coming within the next couple weeks. I'll post progress pics as they come along, but right now I am tired and ready for a shower. Also I'll be posting pics of the new interior. :D

New things:

ITR rear seats

ITR shift boot (still waiting to come in)

Greddy Shift knob

Black carpet

OEM mudflaps

*Coming soon B20

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
ohhhhh man. Long night. Either is going to be full of adventurous things or suck. (hoping for the first)

Nice bumper. how does the "integra" work? Is it 94-97 its on the front and 98 and up is on the rear? or is it on both? cause that'd be dumb. I never took the time to notice i guess. lol

speedin

The Transporter
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I knew it! I tried that Eharmony free personality test... LOL, they couldnt even figure me out! I got a "we couldnt match you into one of our catigories" message. And I wonder why its hard to find someone who I actually like.... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.