*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
well i have 2 98 rear bumpers now. lol. one is perfectly new from Honda primered-grey. got it for 100$ from a girl in northshire. the second one, i got from the junkyard for 40$ which im hoping to fix up and sell off.

i wanted to paint my car this winter but its leaning towards not happening since too much stalling.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
exactly. lol

I was going to have mine painted by christmas... Then i didn't work on it cause i was "too busy". lol

in reality i just got lazy. I'm getting there tho. Maybe next week I can work on it. i gadda give my buddy a call. He's got a heated garage and I'm not going to work outside in the cold... lol

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
Kuchtaboy said:
exactly. lol

I was going to have mine painted by christmas... Then i didn't work on it cause i was "too busy". lol

in reality i just got lazy. I'm getting there tho. Maybe next week I can work on it. i gadda give my buddy a call. He's got a heated garage and I'm not going to work outside in the cold... lol
my girlfriend's house has a heated garage but i can't use it since her dad's antique camaro is in there. he had so many offers on it just for the shell alone.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
lol, I bet. This guy that's helping me out likes to restore old cars. He's done a lot of custom old old old bettles. Its really sweet. I'll see if i can find any pics of stuff he's done.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
anybody hear the news of how to slow down global warming? haha its so retarded. U.S. wants to project enough plates into the sky in order to reflect the rays. problem is....... it will cost a lot of money for supplies to actually shoot the plates almost everyday.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
it wouldnt do much considering the fact that it will only protect a small percentage of the sky. shit what happens if the plates came down going the wrong path and destroyed your house. gotta attack the source and that's stop farting.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
try turning on the tv or reading the newspaper. it keeps you updated with world wide issues. lol.

EDIT: looking for a new exhaust. perfer 2.5. since my header and cat are both 2.5. any suggestions. im looking for quiet one. :roll:

Last edited:

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
lol, quiet...

I don't watch tv and haven't for almost 3 years. lol, I have one, I just never turn it on to watch cable. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.