*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
lol, yeah... me either...

So i just got an offer to pick up a CRX for $600. California car, hardly any rust on it. I might pick it up... That'd be sweet! Swap over my motor into it... Whatch you all think? lol

but seriously... I'm thinking about it.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
im not a fan of CRX's cause of the back. lol i had a friend that owned one for 2 days. cause he decided to go 60 up a hill that had a curve at the top. he ended up losing control and smashed into a telephone pole.

HE DID THIS TWICE. :roll: he hasnt had a car since then haha. 2 years now.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
lol, same hill?

I'm not sure yet... I'd love to take it... Maybe I'll talk my brother into buying it, then buy it from him later on. lol

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
Kuchtaboy said:
lol, same hill?

I'm not sure yet... I'd love to take it... Maybe I'll talk my brother into buying it, then buy it from him later on. lol
not the same hill but probably the same layout with the curve being at the top. swapping your B18 into the CRX would be a cool project. why not get a DC4 or DC2?

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
lol, thats actually what i thought about doing... lol

I like the old stuff man!!

I also don't have the money for something newer. lol

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
haha for a second there i thought you were in your 20's. just noticed your the same age. when are you painting your car?

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
lol, nope.

probably by the summer. I need to finish up some of the body work still. Then I'll sell her off. My goal is to get another DA that hasn't been in an accident for a good price and build it up.

The crx is just an idea i guess. It'd be really nice! Maybe i can talk my brother into building it up. that'd be sweet. lol. Keep some honda's in the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.