*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Ominous G2 said:
Wouldnt happen to want championship white would ya?

or

somethin like this
Not bad at all. I do want a white DC2. A good condition, bone stock, white '98-00 GSR would be perfectly fine with me. Or even a 94-97. Any color would have done at the time though. I just don't buy modified used cars so that makes it very hard to fine a turbo Eclipse or VTEC Integra

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
Ominous G2 said:
But G2s kick ass, I can get you a sweet one out here with an ITR swap.
I couldn't agree with you more! I love the second gen tegs, but again... Money is a huge problem when your in school. lol, I hardly make enough at 2 jobs to support myself thru it now as it is! lol

I'll slowly build one up eventually, but I need to finish this one before i can move on to the next.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Kuchtaboy said:
I couldn't agree with you more! I love the second gen tegs, but again... Money is a huge problem when your in school. lol, I hardly make enough at 2 jobs to support myself thru it now as it is! lol

I'll slowly build one up eventually, but I need to finish this one before i can move on to the next.
sell your neons. you can probably get something from it.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Kuchtaboy said:
White cars are nice, but next to impossible to keep clean all the time. (at least around here)
When my bright white GSX was my daily, I washed it like 3 or 4 times a week. Sucks! But nothing looks better than a clean white car to me. The damn maroon GST shows more dirt and crap than the white. You can see dirt on it as soon as leave the driveway

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
dc2GS-R said:
When my bright white GSX was my daily, I washed it like 3 or 4 times a week. Sucks! But nothing looks better than a clean white car to me. The damn maroon GST shows more dirt and crap than the white. You can see dirt on it as soon as leave the driveway
lol, I don't have time to wash a car 4 times a week... lol. I agree tho, a clean white car = sex. lol

Trinh said:
sell your neons. you can probably get something from it.
but i thought you liked those? lol

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Kuchtaboy said:
I'm not a fan of black rims... I think they make the car look cheap-ish
I just don't like that style. I would love to stick my Ggames off the GSX on a white DC2 but then it would look just like PAITR's. I guess all my sets of rims I still have are too big for a teg anyway

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
Ominous G2 said:
Think i should drop my g2 on ls mesh for a little while, they look clean like that.
I love mesh wheels... I got bored the other day and made up what i'd like my car finished car to look like in photoshop if i ever make it that far... lol

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Kuchtaboy said:
but i thought you liked those? lol
i like nothing of yours, bitchface. lol oh man. i'm so negative sometimes. i'm j/ping with you, though.

but okie. i'm tired for real now. i'm just gonna leave the key somewhere for my friend to get in. lol that'd be funny if i woke up on the floor with no more furniture in the house tomorrow. today. whatever. later on. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my eyeeeeeeeeeees

Status
Not open for further replies.