*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
If anything I would prefer GSX guy. The GST was purchased b/c I needed a daily driver and couldn't find a GSR or Type R worth buying

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
dc2GS-R said:
If anything I would prefer GSX guy. The GST was purchased b/c I needed a daily driver and couldn't find a GSR or Type R worth buying
lol, i actually first had it as gsx, but i remember reading you left the gst outside and it froze, so i didn't want to get your cars wrong... lol

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I have both. Not on purpose though

and I'm not necessarily a DSM guy. I know them well and love my GSX like none other but.....I like lots of things. I would have bought a Teg if there was a nice one around, I needed a bigger 4dr so the G35 was money

If I had it my way I would have my 99 GSX, 03 G35 Sedan and a Teggy

Last edited:

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
None of the above

Again...I want my GSX, my G35 and I wish I still had my Teg. Or atleast another one that was just as nice. I just bought the GST because the price was right and it was in good shape and I know how to work on them. I would have preferred to get a GSR or type R. The best of all worlds. A good FWD, RWD, and AWD car....all different but good :D

I will have another teggy....a white one

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
My teg got rear ended along time ago. Some dumb bitch smashed me. I was at a dead stop at a light and she nailed me at like 60-70 mph.

Yes G35 and GSX are white. The maroon GST is the outcast, but so was the green teg..they were just in the great shape at the right price. It is hard to argue with the used car market when you really need something. I prefer white cars, but didn't have time to be that picky when I bout the GSR and the GST. I needed a good, unmodified car....narrowing it down to white takes forever

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
That car's hot!

oh man! Thats one hell of a blow! I'd be really mad!

I know what you mean about not being picky in the used car section... lol, thats where I'm stuck now. I love the DA's, but finding a clean one around here is next to impossible. I'd like a newer car, but I won't be able to afford one for a while I'm sure. or at least till I'm out of school

Status
Not open for further replies.