*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

1329itr00

Type R
Winki said:
Those are what i would do...
Yea that's the two i'm debating on most. There both not the greatest defenses there playing against. I don't know I think i'm just gonna go with Losman. I got a better feeling with him.

Winki

Undercover mod
i have alwasys wanted to do the fantasy foot ball thing because i love foot ball and used to wacht my uncle do them all the time but i never get around to it

1329itr00

Type R
Winki said:
i have alwasys wanted to do the fantasy foot ball thing because i love foot ball and used to wacht my uncle do them all the time but i never get around to it
next year you can get in on our leage. cause we start first week of the season. you should check some sites they may have late start leagues

Winki

Undercover mod
1329itr00 said:
next year you can get in on our leage. cause we start first week of the season. you should check some sites they may have late start leagues
that would be cool, and what sites would you suggest

1329itr00

Type R
Winki said:
that would be cool, and what sites would you suggest
fantasysports.yahoo.com

cbssportsline.com

sportingnews.com < they have a one fantasy football league that you buy players. and the players increase in price and decrease as they do well or what not. its pretty cool i have one on this site. the only thing that sucks though is that someone in your league can have the same player as you.

B18TEG

BLACK DA
1329itr00 said:
because you cause trouble lol. where is everyone today?
man ive been actually busy at work today i even had to take a late lunch . . .lots and lots of dealines here now . . .because the change in building code is like a month or two away

Status
Not open for further replies.