*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
G3GirL said:
that doesn't surprise me. baraboo sounds like a place that has more hunting supply stores than auto parts stores lol
YOUR RIGHT! lol (sadly) Its all hicks with big trucks... lol

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
oh my...i just finished voting in all categories. i think i only wanted to change my vote once. there are some really nice tegs, guys. :thumbs up

good luck. i hope everyone wins!! lol since that can't happen though, i hope everyone i vote for wins lol i'm just THAT competitive...

imtheloserone

Banned
G3GirL said:
oh my...i just finished voting in all categories. i think i only wanted to change my vote once. there are some really nice tegs, guys. :thumbs up

good luck. i hope everyone wins!! lol since that can't happen though, i hope everyone i vote for wins lol i'm just THAT competitive...
i tired to look for POS car...i figure u were leading in that category

G3GirL

imtheloserone said:
i tired to look for POS car...i figure u were leading in that category
Psh. I didn't enter any of the categories this year because I wanted to give everyone else a fair chance to win. lol You should have entered your car so I could have voted for it. Queer.

P.S. I'm still not into your dirty PMs, so maybe you should stop.

G3GirL

Ghettokracker71 said:
ANNNNNNYTHING GOES? Just bought an 07 Hyundai beater....thingi s DAMN nice...but definitely doesnt have no LS powa ...jk
Can't beat imtheloserone's green Geo Metro though, I bet. He put hella money into that thing. He told me that's his pride and joy.

G3GirL

imtheloserone said:
haha go on aim, i have updates on ur amp
Hey, if they don't sell by this week, you have to buy them, okay? lol Shit's a bitch to sell. Too bad I don't post regularly on H-T so that I could sell this shit. More traffic.

imtheloserone

Banned
H-T is more of a vendor's site and mostly ppl look for performance parts...you should post it on more of audio equipment

ps. my car is black...not green...and its a eg hatch not a geo metro....although they are the shit, since u mention it, i should buy one, completely redo the front frame, make enough room for a twin turbo ls1....i'll be roll on 2 rear wheels off the line LOL

Ghettokracker71

LS/Vturd
I dont really like hondatech...can get some good info but too many LS haters haha :(

I got an interview with the local teeny bopper radio station ..tomorrow morning,and class in the evening and a paper due, but I'm on a fucking integra forum...LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.