*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Well, it's about time for me to go put some hours in on the Nissan me and my friend have been building slowly but surely. I'm ready for this thing to be done...it's gonna be nice

Tomei cam install on todays list :twisted:

Last edited:

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
i wanna paint it CW. since pearl white just doesn't have that color that catches my eyes anymore and plus i have scratches from driving on the highway a lot.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Fuck Pepboys.

I go there because it's easy to just run in and grab your own shit, but their management sucks! They have sorry ass customer service. The employees at the Northgate branch in Sac are cool, but yeah. A lot of people I know have had bad experiences with a Pepboys -- not just the one on Northgate. All of them dealing with a manager.

The Pepboys on Auburn (or somewhere right there) fucked up my brother's brand new rims, his shift knob, and ate hella curb with his bumper, but denied it. Bumper was cracked, one of the fog light housings was missing, and the fender was scratched where the bumper flexed back. lol I don't know why some people are such assholes. It only pisses you off more when people lie about shit like that. That was a while back, though.

So yeah. Back to my story. Fuck Pepboys. The assistant manager at the Pepboys on Northgate tried to lie and say that he was the store manager when we asked to talk to the store manager, probably to cover his own ass. Another employee said later that that fool was only the assistant manager, though. What a dickhead! lol

There's a Kragen's right across the street from there, but I go to Pepboys because there's hardly ever a line in the Parts department. Napa is closer to my house, but they have craaaaaaaaaazy long lines. Hate that shit. Looks like we'll have to start going to Napa now, though. :thumbdown :thumbdown Pepboys management team. Boycott Pepboys! lol We filed a complaint with corporate about that location.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
that doesn't surprise me. baraboo sounds like a place that has more hunting supply stores than auto parts stores lol

Status
Not open for further replies.