*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
haha i think he meant to use your stank ass hot morning breath, it should cause anything to poen... lol

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
dc2GS-R said:
I have no idea. I know you wouldn't catch me on a freakin 12 second scooter
haha. why not? you can line up to a ITR and be like. ill take that shit off the line. but the bad part(s) is:
scooters are ugly.
one seater? well technically no seat.
no seat-belt or safety precautions.
you'll get owned by a pothole or even a pebble.
and i'm having writer's block. hrmmmm mmrmmmmm mrmr.....

MidniteFreedom

*sigh* so i sodl my car about an 1hr ago. i miss my teg now.... just seeing it take off made me wanna go steal it from him LOL but yea.. i sold it to my friends cousin. i told him not to rice it or ill find you and kill you!!! lol and keep it look good and have a niceplace to stay!

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
Its always sad to see your car go away... I remember when the junk yard came and took my "car" (first DA saw a pretty solid crash, Link is in my sig). I cried. I missed my baby and felt so bad for her...

speedin

The Transporter
Im glad I didnt sell mine too loacally. Id hate to see it driving around :(. Id be too tempted with my spare key :roll:. But it was HEART BREAKING to even let that girl drive me home (drove it to her, she drove me back). That was tough to see her drive my car and me ride. Then once it went away..... That ruined my month :cry:

MidniteFreedom

speedin said:
Im glad I didnt sell mine too loacally. Id hate to see it driving around :(. Id be too tempted with my spare key :roll:. But it was HEART BREAKING to even let that girl drive me home (drove it to her, she drove me back). That was tough to see her drive my car and me ride. Then once it went away..... That ruined my month :cry:
hey me too! i sold the car to my friend cousin and he lives about 4-5 hrs away where i live!

speedin

The Transporter
MidniteFreedom said:
hey me too! i sold the car to my friend cousin and he lives about 4-5 hrs away where i live!
Not hard to see them driving is it. You think their doing it all wrong. Then they mess with the radio, you just feel violated :scurred:

Status
Not open for further replies.