*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
speedin said:
*Notice that the best looking cars paint their carbon hoods*
Agreed^ That's why mine is painted. I didn't want to do it at first but I got tired of looking at it. Now it looks much better white

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I'm BORED!!! All the roads are covered in ice so I didn't have to go to work or school. I guess there is nothing to do but go get some booze and sit on my ass some more lol

speedin

The Transporter
dc2GS-R said:
I'm BORED!!! All the roads are covered in ice so I didn't have to go to work or school. I guess there is nothing to do but go get some booze and sit on my ass some more lol
Guess what.....FUCK YOU!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH. LOL, TX gets ice/snow and NC still doesnt. ERGG

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
you guys should see the miracles i did to the trashed jdm radiator support... it looks just like new :thumbup:

too bad i cant take pics cause my sony digi came turn gay on me... all pics turn out funky and warp looking :what:

speedin

The Transporter
dc2GS-R said:
Damnit! I left the GST outside like an idiot last night and now my doors are frozen shut :???:
My keyhole wont trun on a cold morning :(. Anyone have any solutions?

RSMisfit

just saw 2 NSX's on my way home,
looked like they were gonna race,
i stopped to side to watch but they went left
one was red and other was black...
MidShip Powa!

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
lol, "midship". NSX's are hot. I remember when i saw a couple of them at the local HUGE car show. The week is called "automotion" thats all it it. a crap load of tuned cars just driving around. Makes me happy... lol

Shit... Thanks a lot trinh, I'm late for school...

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
g2teg said:
warm water my friend lol
my girlfriend's little brother poured warm water on my door handles and gas tank door and now i can't open them. my doorlocks are retarded, they won't unlatch cause they're frrrrrrrrrrrrrozen.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
they make key de-icer things i think at Gander Mountain. One of my buddies has one, I'll see where he got it. lol

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
If I was a Super Hero, i would wanna be called the Incredible Crunk....My special powers would be gettin bad people to get crunk and become cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.