*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
G3GirL said:
my car's such a p.o.s. it's like a zoo and then some. i hit my clutch and it sounds like a fucking duck is controlling it, i hit a bump and all of a sudden there's a bunch of monkeys in the back seat, and ONCE when i just let it coast, it sounded like i had a gang of wind chimes hanging on the back. lol i needa new teg. shit's all bad. oh man. i'm sad.
you have to make a vid. i wanna hear these noises of yours. :lol:

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
DailyDrivenDB8 said:
haha i get tired of beating my own score... only time i played was when someone beat my score
lol. try beating my scores then.

guess you're right. 5 games ain't enough.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
G3GirL said:
my car's such a p.o.s. it's like a zoo and then some. i hit my clutch and it sounds like a fucking duck is controlling it, i hit a bump and all of a sudden there's a bunch of monkeys in the back seat, and ONCE when i just let it coast, it sounded like i had a gang of wind chimes hanging on the back. lol i needa new teg. shit's all bad. oh man. i'm sad.
LOL! welcome to the world of the AADS (adopting-abused-DA society) lol. I hear those sounds daily no matter what i do! lol. Just turn the music up and listen to the rattles from the door panels. thats when its good. lol

but seriously... a gang of wind chimes? wtf does that sounds like?! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.