*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedin

The Transporter
dc2GS-R said:
My friend picked up his 2001 with 40k miles for $15k. It was a flawless, garage kept and not even daily driven. Look for deals, they are out there. I wouldn't bother with a 100k mile car just to get a newer one
That 100k one was a 01. Not a newer one. Their are no DEALS on S2K's around here (the black one was the cheapest at 14k). But damn, screw S2Ks then. Sounds like newer models or bust. And concidering what the newer ones sell for, thats a bust.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
put a "[" infront of the code, then get rid of the "\" at the end and it should work. lol

EDIT: There ya go! lol

speedin

The Transporter
speedin said:
That 100k one was a 01. Not a newer one. Their are no DEALS on S2K's around here (the black one was the cheapest at 14k). But damn, screw S2Ks then. Sounds like newer models or bust. And concidering what the newer ones sell for, thats a bust.
Acually im finding ALL the Honda/Acura's to be a bust right now. :(

speedin

The Transporter
AcuraIn98 said:
russian... its special edition from wife in a box.
Nice, yea I wanted the burnette model. But wasnt shure how they preformed. How do you like it? Did you notice a "power" increase? ROTFL

AcuraIn98

Rock out with my DOHC out
speedin said:
Nice, yea I wanted the burnette model. But wasnt shure how they preformed. How do you like it? Did you notice a "power" increase? ROTFL
Oh i love it.. its an easy... install and unistall process.... i prefer the unistall process the best... so i can REALLY toon it. oh.. more tuining the more power.

Status
Not open for further replies.