*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
speedin said:
can I get the free 2nd sticker then? Ill put it on my bike that I ride around when the DSM breaks :lol:
I think you should put some type r badges on your bike lol

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Im looking at schools again, I'm going tomorrow. Hope I can get this shit moving. Dont want to be a fuckin bum anymore.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
What are you trying to do in school?

PS: I saw your post earlier about the RS*R exhaust, Omni. I have a short 0-80 WOT clip of it on my GSR if you would like to hear it. I could never find a sound clip before I bought it but I was trying to get something that wasn't too loud and buzzing like a ricer. It sound nice. Very mellow when driving sanely, slightly pissed when getting into it

Last edited:

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Ominous G2 said:
Cant be an omnivore cause im not given up eatin pussy............. bitch haha
Sorry to bring an old post back but........for clarification:

Herbivore: strictly veggie
Carnivore: strictly meat
Omnivore: veggie and meat

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
i think my boss is upset with me. lol this is the first day i've been back to work (i gave myself an additional day off for new years) and i had to leave early. right now i'm just sitting at home waiting for one of my brothers to get ready and drop me back off at work. his bmw's dead. they need my car. HA HA. i think the teggy has saved many cars so far. one of my sisters called saying that she needed me to go out to some gas station off of the 5 because her accord "just blew up."

me: "wtf do you mean it just blew up?!?? WHAT blew up??"
her: "the car..."
me: "yeah, but what PART of the car are you talking about? are you guys okay? how am i suppose to know? under the hood you mean?"
her: "no, it just blew up!"
me: "WHAT DID?"
her: "one of the tires blew up and it looks like a balloon..."
me: "you're stupid. i'll see if i can get off."

LOL when she called me, i thought it was something serious. maybe if she didn't run up curbs all day long, the tires would be okay. we JUST changed them a couple months ago because she managed to tear a hole in the sidewall. ohhh...and then she managed to fuck up the spare tire for the ONE day it was on, too. lol she amazes me, sometimes. okay, my brother needs to hurry. i have to be back by 12:30pm. =X

AcuraIn98

Rock out with my DOHC out
dc2GS-R said:
Oooooh! I just found some old pics of my car hiding that I didn't know made it this far. NO HATING! (speedin :lol:)

My 99 GSX 2 days after I got it:

t

i know this is really late... but u dont see many good condition 97-99 eclipse around, esp. turbo'd... keep it safe my friend. That was my second car of choice that i could afford. i was just gonn go sti :-D minus the whole not enough money part.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
AcuraIn98 said:
i know this is really late... but u dont see many good condition 97-99 eclipse around, esp. turbo'd... keep it safe my friend. That was my second car of choice that i could afford. i was just gonn go sti :-D minus the whole not enough money part.
Very true. I bought it brand new and still have it with less than 50k miles. :D I have a used GST daily driver too, not quite as in good condition. It's hard to find people who have actually taken care of these cars. Most of them are neglected

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
Just woke up after 2 hours of surgery. i slept for 5 hours. and my girlfriend fed me mash potatoes. hrm...... some of my wisdom teeth are finally out. 6 out of 6. no more blood. whoo hoo! but i managed to sleep sideways the first hour and got blood all over my girlfriend's pillow! woooot wooot! 8)

now i look like this ----> :retard: <---- 10x better than you'll ever look. lol.

EDIT: im on Percocet. (generic oxycodone) and also on penicillin.

Last edited:

MidniteFreedom

ahh wisdom teeth pull ehhh? did that 4 years ago and it sucked was past out over 14 hrs lol. woke up home in the middle of the night and my mouth was all messed up with blood =/ thank god i took the drug sleeping shot lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.