*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
word. i was wasted last night. and one dude kicked me in the nuts. that was pretty fucked up. but all in all the party was awesome and my girl was there to take care of me. im gonna kick the dude in the nuts the next time i see him.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
Ominous G2 said:
I got such a nice lap dance last night, so glad I wore these fleece sweat pants.
haha the "legit" way would to be wearing briefs and slacks.... ROFL... so you can "feel" of the lap dance...

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
lol not really... same amount of letters as yours but mines look shorter.... o0o0o0o0o... :lol:

DailyDrivenDB8
JDM_Conversion

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
JDM_Conversion said:
am i the only one with an underscore?

i meant as from silver to dailydriven --- that's pretty long.
haha yea... it is long compared to silver... the reason i changed my sn is i'm not sure my car is gonna stay silver once i slap on the front end... and oh yea... the underscore is super played out... lol j/k

i'm sorta thinkin about a black 4dr g3 with a itr front.... you don't see those much. white looks pure and hella clean... but every teg with a conversion is white... but then again you can't go wrong with white.... lol.

so far its either OEM black / white.... or add some sorta pearls... or go with CANDY BLUE... or... try and color match my silver.... WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

<--- BMW Metalic Silver w/ Sweet Russet Effect + Blue Pearls [ current paint ]

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
my eyes went cross-eyed after reading your comment.

hopefully i get my JDM ITR front on also. im crossing my fingers this winter.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I didn't even realize it was you, with the name change and what not. At first I was like "who is this guy that I've never seen and where did he get so many posts" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.