*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedin

The Transporter
dc2GS-R said:
I put 10w40 in and it just about eliminated all of my lifter tap. Doesn't make much since, since all I did was increase the hot side of the viscosity index rating....but it worked
interesting, who makes that though? Not to mention I have a case of Mobil 1 already, so its going to get that. Im just curious now. Even though its most likely the LAST oil change on this car. So now im thinking that any info you give me will be next to useless to me. lol. But why not tell me anyway :lol:

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Mobil 1 doesn't make synthetic 10w40. I ran their 30 once and went to Royal Purple 10w40 for the increased viscosity, plus I live in S. TX where its pretty hot most of the time. I run Mobil 1 10w30 in the GSX but I don't drive it much and it also only has like 46k miles or so. The tap just annoyed me everytime I started my car for the first time everyday

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
DAMNIT!

I just realized tomorrow is New Year's Eve and Sunday. I'm an idiot for not paying attention

Texas + Sunday = No liquor :smackself

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
lol, that sucks for you dawg! I wish i had something to do. I'll probably just end up party hoping all over the place... lol

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I would but drinking and driving on new years eve FTMFL!!!!

I think I'll go to one party and stay there

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
^ 'cause you're underaged.

mannnnnnnnnnnnn i'm REALLY trying to break these heels in for new years tomorrow, but this shit is squishing my baby toes. this is one of the times it SUCKS to be a girl.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
JDM_Conversion said:
woot woot! name change-------------- and trinh said it couldnt happen. pshhhhhhhh
she lied to me......... :shocked2: on my burfday!
you'r3 so gangst3r!!!!!! lol imma type like that everytime i talk to you. just the e's.

p.s. your name looks w3ird without the 3

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
JDM_Conversion said:
woot woot! name change-------------- and trinh said it couldnt happen. pshhhhhhhh
she lied to me......... :shocked2: on my burfday!
who did you pm to change it?

<--- wants it changed to DailyDrivenDB8

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
G3GirL said:
you'r3 so gangst3r!!!!!! lol imma type like that everytime i talk to you. just the e's.

p.s. your name looks w3ird without the 3
okay buddy. and ill type to you backwards. :lol: and you missed a couple of 3'ssssssssss.

Status
Not open for further replies.