*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
G3GirL said:
the '3' in my name has a purpose. third gen. lol YOU just wanted to be cool and do your 'e' all gangster...

p.s. everybody knows i'm waaaaaaaaay cooler than you, buddy.
lol. im way far from gangster buddy. that is somewhat of a phase i went through when i was younger with the numbers. haha. but now when i look at it -- i have no clue why i did it.

p.s. you're only cool on CI.com but in reality, you're a potato couch that eats toenails.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
JDM_Conv3rsion said:
lol. im way far from gangster buddy. that is somewhat of a phase i went through when i was younger with the numbers. haha. but now when i look at it -- i have no clue why i did it.

p.s. you're only cool on CI.com but in reality, you're a potato couch that eats toenails.
so you do think i'm cool...

and don't you mean couch potato? not potato couch. lol not only do you get your e's backwards, but you get your words backwards, too.

G3GirL

i've been too lazy to look at any other section of CI lately. that's the truth. lounge has my attention. FOUR DAY WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
hey i didnt proof read the "potato couch" i meant to type it the other way. so don't get all technical on me buddy. :lol:

G3GirL

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! lol i'm just gonna follow you around every thread and say it today. doing anything exciting?

man, it's so nice to wake up at 8:30 instead of 6 something in the morning. i feel so refreshed. that's only until my little nephews come over in a bit. haha =]

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
G3GirL said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! lol i'm just gonna follow you around every thread and say it today. doing anything exciting?

man, it's so nice to wake up at 8:30 instead of 6 something in the morning. i feel so refreshed. that's only until my little nephews come over in a bit. haha =]
im gonna sleep all day. :roll:

YEAH RIGHT! PARRRRRRRRRRRRRTY!

Status
Not open for further replies.